The double-door Premise Interconnect Cabinet (ROUODB) is available
from 6 to 96 fiber capacities. The cabinet is ideal in building entrance
terminals, telecommunications closets,computer rooms and other
controlled environments where space is limited. This double door
cabinet provides segregated access for the end-user and the installer.
Both doors are fully removeable from base, which allows easy
access during installation works and Optic network reconfiguration.
End-users can reconfigure the connections without exposing the
installation workspace. The cable strain-relief is facilitated with dual
cable tie “brackets”.
▪ Protection for facility and user connections
▪ For FTTH use – holder for microtubes included
▪ Removable door – easy access for Optic network installation and
▪ Bend radius protection allows management and rearrangement
cable of slack
▪ Strain-relief for multiple inbound cables
▪ Labels provided for system documentation
▪ Optional kit adapts cabinet splice tray
▪ Durable powder coat finish
▪ Bonding and grounding stud provided
▪ Jumper strain relief brackets for outbound cable
▪ Passed the seismic tests according to ASME standards
▪ Approved for Construction of Nuclear Power Plant Components